This web page is the property of Agrotècnica de Segrià S.L. with Taxpayer Id. no. B25521238 and registered office at Ivars d’Urgell, 12, 25190 Lleida, registered in Lleida Mercantile Registry: Tome 794, Folio 85, Sheet L-15274. For any enquiry or proposal, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This web page is governed by regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, thus everyone who uses this web, whether national or foreign, is subject to those regulations.
Access to our web page for the USER is free and is conditional on having read and accepted in full, expressly and without reservation, the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. When using our portal, its contents or services, the USER accepts and expressly submits to the general conditions for use. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, he should refrain from using this portal and operating through it.
At any time we may alter the presentation and configuration of our web, extend or reduce services, or even remove it from the network, together with all the services and contents provided, all this unilaterally and without notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the contents, texts, pictures, trademarks and source codes are the property of ourselves or third parties from whom we have acquired the exploitation rights, and they are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user only has the right to make private use of them, not for profit, and needs an express authorisation to modify them, reproduce them, exploit them, distribute them or exercise any of the rights belonging to their proprietor.
B. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
Access to our web page is free and does not require subscription or registration beforehand.
The user must access our web page in accordance with good faith, the standards of public order and these General Conditions of use. Access to our website takes place under the personal and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will answer in every case for any loss and damages that may be caused to third parties or to us.
Taking into account the impossibility of control with respect to information, contents and services contained on other webpages that can be accessed through the links that our webpage may make available to you, we advise you that we are exempt from any liability for loss and damages of any kind that may arise from the user’s utilisation of those webpages, outside the control of our own business.
- • Who is the processing controller regarding your data.
- • For what purpose do we collect the data we ask you for.
- • What is the legitimisation for the processing.
- • For how long do we store the data.
- • To whom will your data be communicated.
- • What are your rights and how to exercise them.
1. CONTROLLER: see details in the heading.
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMISATION AND STORAGE of the processing of data sent on a:
- • Contact form.
Purpose: To provide you with a means of getting in touch with us and to answer your requests for information, also to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, etc.), if you mark the box for acceptance.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent on asking us for information through our contact form and marking the box to accept the sending of information.
Storage: Having resolved the enquiry you sent on our contact form or answered by email, if no other processing has been generated, and in the event that you have accepted receiving commercial messages, until you ask for their cancellation.
- • Sending emails.
Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your enquiries or questions. In the case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal data and details of your C.V. will form part of our databases so that you can be included in our present and future selection processes.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent on asking for information through the email address or sending us details and CV in order to be included in our selection processes.
Storage: Having answered your request by email, if no further processing has been generated. In the case of receiving your CV, your data can be stored for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
- Obligation to provide us with your personal data and the consequences of not doing so.
Supplying personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years or, as applicable, the minimum age established in the data protection regulation applicable and/or having sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data asked for are necessary to manage your requests, register you as user and/or provide you with the services that you wish to contract, so that, if you do not supply the data, we cannot attend to you correctly or give you the service that you asked for.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
3. ASSIGNMENT OF YOUR DATA. Your data are confidential and will not be granted to third parties, unless by legal obligation.
5. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA. You can withdraw your consent at any time, when you have given it for the processing of your data. In no case can the withdrawal of consent affect the execution of the subscription contract or relationships generated previously.
Similarly, you can exercise the following rights:
- • Asking for access to your personal data or their rectification when they are inaccurate.
- • Asking for their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
- • Asking for the restriction of processing in certain circumstances.
- • Expressing your objection to the processing of your data for reasons relating to your particular situation.
- • Asking for the portability of data in the cases provided by regulation.
- • Other rights recognised in the regulations applicable.
Where and how to ask for your Rights: By writing to the manager at the postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), giving the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In the event of any dispute with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
7. UPDATING YOUR DATA. It is important, to ensure that we keep your data up to date, that you inform us whenever there is any change in the data, otherwise we will not be able to answer for their accuracy.
In making this webpage available to the user we wish to offer a service of quality, using the finest professionalism in its preparation and the technological media used. However, we cannot be made liable for the presence of any virus or other element which may in some way damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any kind of action on our portal that may cause an excessive overload on the functioning of our computer systems, such as the introduction of virus, or the installation of robots or software which alters the normal working of our web or, in short, could cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER accepts all liabilities arising from the use of our webpage.
The USER acknowledges having understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, that those conditions are sufficient for the exclusion of error and, therefore, accepts them expressly and in full.